Bishop’s Schedule [Events indicated will be attended by Bishop’s delegate]
- December 2, 10:00 am, Mass for West Hawaii Vicariate Island Treasures, St. Benedict Parish, Captain Cook.
- December 2-3, Episcopal Visitation, St. Benedict Parish, Captain Cook.
- December 5, 9:30 am, Bishop’s Administrative Advisory Council, Chancery, downtown Honolulu; 12:00 pm, Hawaii Catholic Conference Board, Kamiano Center, downtown Honolulu; 5:00 pm, St. Francis Healthcare System of Hawaii Donor Appreciation Dinner, Prince Waikiki Hotel, Waikiki.
- December 6, 6:16 pm, Holy Hour for Vocations, Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa, Kalihi.
- December 7, 10:00 am, Presbyteral Council, Kamiano Center; 1:00 pm, Clergy Personnel Board, Kamiano Center; 2:00 pm, Vicars Forane, Kamiano Center; 5:30 pm, Diocesan Retired Priests Advent Dinner, Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa, Kalihi.
- All Diocesan Staff Mass and Christmas Party
- December 8, 12:00 pm, Immaculate Conception Mass and All Diocesan Staff Christmas and Service Awards Party, St. Stephen Diocesan Center, Kaneohe.
- December 9, 9:00 am, Diocesan Review Board, Chancery; 12:00 pm, “Star Light, Star Bright” Christmas Program, Women’s Community Correctional Center, Kailua.
- December 10, 3:30 pm, Mass for the 25th Ordination Anniversary of Deacon Anthony Nguyen, Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa, Kalihi.
- December 12, 5:00 am, Mananitas in honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe, St. John the Baptist Parish, Kalihi; 9:30 am, Bishop’s Administrative Advisory Council, Chancery; 7:00 pm, Mass in honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe, St. John the Baptist Parish, Kalihi.
- December 13, 4:30 pm, Catholic Charities Hawaii Board of Directors, Ching Campus, Makiki.
- December 14, 6:00 pm, Mass for Cathedral “Alumni,” Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, downtown Honolulu.