Bishop’s Schedule [Events indicated will be attended by Bishop’s delegate]
- February 11, 12:00 pm, Mass for the World Day of Prayer for the Sick, Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, downtown Honolulu.[Msgr. Gary Secor]
- February 14, 12:00 pm, Mass for Ash Wednesday, Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, downtown Honolulu.
- February 15, 9:00 am, Augustine Education Foundation Board, Kamiano Center, downtown Honolulu.
- February 17, 8:00 am, Diocesan Stewardship Day, Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa, Kalihi, (Mass at 8:00 am); 5:30 pm, Mass with Rite of Election for Maui Vicariate, St. Theresa Parish, Kihei.
- February 18, 2:00 pm, Liturgy of the Word with Rite of Election for Oahu, Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa, Kalihi; 6:00 pm, Mass and blessing for Great Aloha Run/Aloha Ke Akua Run for Vocations participants, Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa, Kalihi.
- February 20, 12:00 pm, Hawaii Catholic Community Foundation, Chancery, downtown Honolulu. [Msgr. Gary Secor]
- February 21, 1:00 pm, Board of Trustees meeting, St. Patrick’s Seminary & University, Menlo Park, California.
- February 22, 10:00 am, Meeting of Bishops and Vocation Directors, St. Patrick’s Seminary & University, Menlo Park, California.
- The Members of HOPE Services Hawaii, Inc. have appointed Thad Estrada to the Board of Directors, effective immediately to August 31, 2020.
- The diocese offices will be closed Monday, February 19, 2018 in observance of Presidents’ Day.